FallTech 8127B FT-One 3D Construction Belted Full Body Harness, Tongue Buckle Leg Adjustments
Back & Side D-Rings
The FT-One™ is THE premium full body harness that delivers the ultimate in performance without restricting the way you work. Ergonomic comfort, light weight, and infinite adjustability, all in one premium harness.
Model 8127B FT-One™ 3D Construction Belted Premium Full Body Harness with quick connect chest and tongue buckle leg closure is lightweight and provides you the maneuverability to get your job done right with legs straps for all day comfort.
- Comfort Legs™ lateral leg strap construction greatly improves mobility and comfort
- New Modular Belt System™ allows for custom configuration of tool bag and pouch positions for ease of use, comfort, and efficiency
- ArrowGrip™ dorsal D-ring plate and new slip-resistant connectors minimize slippage for maximum comfort and minimal adjustment throughout the day
- Waist belt features four ANSI/ISEA 121-compliant tool tether anchor attachments, rated at five pounds each
- Industry-exclusive shoulder pad material is abrasion resistant to mitigate excess wear and keep the harness in service longer
- Advanced gel padding material disperses harness loads, eliminating hot spots and pressure points for all-day comfort
- Durable lanyard keeper design improves versatility and reusability while maintaining ANSI compliance
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- FT-One™ Patent Pending
- Sizes: XSmall – 3XL
- Size Chart below
- Webbing: Polyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-Rings: Aluminum Alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Buckles and Adjusters: Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
- Static Strength: 3,600 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lb max.
ANSI Z359.11-2014 | OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a shock absorbing lanyard to a side D-Ring.