Advanced ComforTech® Gel 2D Climbing Non-belted Full Body Harness, Tongue Buckle Leg Adjustment
Applications: Fall Arrest
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Exclusive aluminum camlock torso adjusters provide simple and secure upper-body fit
- Features lightweight forged aluminum alloy dorsal and sternal D-rings
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Quick-connect chest buckle features visi-lock visual indicator showing positive connection
- Includes fully adjustable suspension trauma relief system
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
- Sizes: Small – X Large
- Size Chart below
- 400+lb Lanyard recommended – or 400+lb Retractable
Static Strength3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
- Maximum Working Load: 425 lbs.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lbs. Max
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a shock absorbing lanyard to a side D-Ring.