FallTech 7051 Arc Flash Full Body Harness, Nomex / Kevlar, Dorsal Web Loop, Leather Insulated Buckles and Adjusters, 425 lb Rated
Non-Belted Arc Flash Harness with Dorsal Web Loop
- Mating Buckle Legs, Chest and Torso Adjusters with Leather Insulators
- Arc Flash resistant Nomex®/Kevlar® blend or Nylon webbing
- Coated or leather insulated hardware throughout
- Twin torso keepers for stowing idle lanyard connectors
- 5 points of adjustment (chest, legs and torso)
- Sizes: XSmall; UniFit (Small – Large); XL; 2XL
Size Chart below
- Need an Arc Flash Lanyard or Arc Flash Retractable?
- Webbing: Nomex®/Kevlar®; Min. 7,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D‐Rings: Insulated Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Insulated Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs. To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32‐2004, Z359.1‐2007, Z359.12‐2009
- ASTM: ASTM F887‐10
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a shock absorbing lanyard to a side D-Ring.