FallTech 7023 Journeyman FLEX Steel Harness, Back & Side D-Rings, Tongue Buckle Legs, Quick Connect Visi-Lock Chest, Sizes: Small – Big Boys 4XL, 425 lb Max
Applications: Fall Arrest , Work Positioning
The Journeyman FLEX Steel continues the tradition of uncompromising performance you’ve come to rely on every day. New design elements have been incorporated into this jobsite workhorse for improved comfort, durability and reliability. The Journeyman FLEX Steel continues the tradition of keeping your team safe.
- Durable alloy steel hardware
- 3 D-rings; One Back and Two Hip
- Premium breathable padded air mesh shoulder yoke
- Quick Connect Visi-lock chest buckle
- 18” countoured leg pads
- Low-profile Torso Adjusters
- Tongue buckle Leg Adjusters
- Non-slip dorsal D-ring adjustment
- Sizes: UniFit (Small – Large); XL; 2XL; 3XL;4XL
Size Chart below
- 400+lb Lanyard recommended – or 400+lb Retractable
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Keepers: Plastic
- D-Rings: Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Grommets: Brass
- Torso Adjusters: Friction
- Foam: High density internal foam
- Maximum Working Load: 425 lbs.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lbs. Max
- ANSI: Z359.11-2014
- OSHA: 1926.502, 1910.66
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a shock absorbing lanyard to a side D-Ring.
FallTech Journeyman FLEX Steel Harness at The Man Store!