FallTech 8076R Arc Flash Full Body Harness, Nomex / Kevlar, Back D-Ring, Quick Connect Legs & Chest, Rescue Loops, 425 lb Rated
- 1 Back D-ring
- Nomex®/Kevlar® Blend Webbing
- Quick Connect Legs, Chest
- Coated Mating Buckle Torso Adjusters
- Paired Front Torso Rescue Loops
- Twin torso keepers for stowing idle lanyard connectors
- 5 points of adjustment (chest, legs and torso)
- Sizes: Small – 3X
- Size Chart below
- Need an Arc Flash Lanyard or Retractable?
- Webbing: Nomex®/Kevlar®; Min. 7,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D‐Rings: Insulated Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Insulated Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs. To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32‐2004, Z359.1‐2007, Z359.12‐2009
- ASTM: ASTM F887‐10
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a shock absorbing lanyard to a side D-Ring.