FallTech 7021FD Journeyman Flex® Steel 2D Climbing Non-belted Full Body Harness, Front D-Ring, Sizes: S – Big Boys 3XL, 425 lb Max
Applications: Fall Arrest / Front D-Ring
- Features integral padded shoulder yoke and hip-to-seat leg pads to provide advanced breathable user comfort
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Plated alloy steel low-profile spring tension roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- Dorsal and sternal D-rings, mating buckle chest, and tongue buckle leg closures are all durably plated alloy steel
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
- Sizes: S – 3XL
Size Chart below
- 400+lb Lanyard recommended – or 400+lb Retractable
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Keepers: Plastic
- D-Rings: Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Grommets: Brass
- Torso Adjusters: Friction
- Foam: High density internal foam
- Maximum Working Load: 425 lbs.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lbs. Max
- ANSI Z359.11-2014
- OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
- CSA Z259.10-2018
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a shock absorbing lanyard to a side D-Ring.
FallTech Journeyman FLEX Steel Harness at The Man Store!