Titebond All Siding Sealants, 10.1 Oz. Cartridge, Case/12, 6 Color Choices
Titebond® All Siding Sealant is a unique, premium grade elastomeric sealant formula that offers superior adhesion on all common construction materials. It is ideal for sealing doors, windows, soffits and awnings around vinyl, aluminum, stucco, wood, brick and glass.
Titebond All Siding dries quickly and it can be painted and stained within 2-4 hours of application. It is also de-aired for a smooth, uniform bead and cleans up with water when wet.
- Excellent adhesion to all siding materials
- Superior flexibility & durability of a silicone
- Easy paintability and cleanup of an acrylic
- Effective barrier to air, dirt, insects and radon
- COMPLIES WITH THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- MEETS ASTM C920 TYPE S GRADE NS CLASS 25, ASTM C834 TYPE OP GRADE -18°C AND FEDERAL SPECIFICATION TT-S-00230C TYPE II CLASS A
- C661: INDENTATION HARDNESS (SHORE A) 16
- C794: ADHESION IN PEEL:
GLASS 16.7 PLI 100% COHESIVE FAILURE
ALUMINUM 16.5 PLI 100% COHESIVE FAILURE
CEMENT 9 PLI 50% COHESIVE FAILURE 50% SUBSTRATE FAILURE
COVERAGE (MAXIMUM): APPROXIMATE LENGTH OF BEAD ACCORDING TO BEAD DIAMETER:
|Container||1/4″ bead||3/8″ bead||1/2″ bead|
|10.1 oz. Cartridge||31 ft.||14 ft.||
Above 40°F and below 120°F.
Service Temperature Range
-35°F. to 180°F.
Method of Application
Approximately 10-15 minutes for a 1/4″ bead
Surfaces must be cleaned down to the original substrate, dry, and free from any material that may deter adhesion.
Clean excess material with a damp cloth. Clean hands and tools with soap and water. Scrape dried excess.