Sprayon LU727 High Performance Wet Lubricant – 17.6 OZ Aerosol Cans – 12/Case
Item # SC0727000 LU727
Overall Sprayon overall LU727 High Performance Wet Lubricant gets deep into corroded areas to clean and dissolve rust, grease and dirt, even in the smallest cracks. Overall this top performer removes moisture, lubricates and provides a protective film to guard against humidity and rust over a wide temperature range.
Because of the wide operating temperature of Sprayon LU727 and its high dielectric strength, Sprayon LU727 High Performance Wet Lubricant is an excellent choice for electrical applications. Additionally, it will ensure maximum protection against extreme pressure, friction and wear on all moving parts.
Common Uses for Sprayon LU727: Bearings, cables, chains, nuts, bolts, rollers, hinges, springs, locks, tools, guide bars, pulleys, sprockets, wheel hubs, electric motors, any sliding surface, garage doors.
- Heavy-duty, wet lubricant technology
- A blend of Teflon® dispersed into quality lubricating fluids and additives
- Penetrates deep into corroded areas to clean and dissolve rust, grease and dirt, even in the tightest tolerances
- Displaces moisture and provides a protective film to guard against humidity and corrosion
- Excellent choice for electrical applications
- Effective from -40ºF to +450ºF
- High flash point (+200ºF)
- Dielectric Strength: 47,000 VPM
- Non-Flammable propellant
- Exceeds water displacement requirements per Fed. Std. 791
|Dielectic Strength:||47.0 KV|
|VOC Compliant (CA and OTC States):||Y|
|Temp Range High:||450|
|Load Capacity:||EXTREME PRESSURE|