FrenchCreek RKB-1715-50 Roofer’s Kit, Lightweight Full Body Harness w/ 3′ Lanyard, 50′ Lifeline w/ Manual Rope Grab, Reusable Anchor & Bucket
FrenchCreek Fall Safety – Specializing in Quality Fall Protection and Rescue / Recovery Systems- Because your life is on the line!
Item # RKB-1715-50
RKB Kit configurations are based upon the desired roof anchor and length of rope necessary to fit the application. Components below are included RKB-1750-50 Kits. Other choices of length of lifeline & anchors are available.
- 1715 Roof Anchor – Removable/reusable roof anchor with single D-ring attachment, as shown. Nails are included.
- 411 5/8″ 3-Strand Polyblend Synthetic 50″ Lifeline with a Self-Locking Snap on one end and an Eye Thimble on the other end.
- 1352A-3 Manual Rope Grab with 3’Shock Absorbing Lanyard – plated steel for use on 5/8″ and 3-strand synthetic rope. Not attachable, detachable anywhere on lifeline.
- 631 Full Body Harness
– 3-Point adjustment full body harness
– Pass-thru leg and chest buckles
– EZ-Slide back D-ring provides easy, safe connection and keeps fallen worker vertical after any fall
– Perfect-fit chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle, sewn in place to prevent user maladjustment
– Additional rear lumbar straps provide security against rear worker release
– Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
– Sizes available: Two universal sizes, S-M or M-XL
– Meets or exceeds all applicable fall-arrest systems standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- 5-Gallon Storage Bucket with Lid
- Instruction Manual