Sprayon LU 620 Anti-Seize Compoundis a combination of finely powdered metals that serve to protect against corrosion, seizure, galling, rust carbon fusion and galvanic pitting. This homogenized semi-synthetic lubricating grease will not melt and run out after application. Does not contain clay or soap base thickeners. Designed for preventative maintenance in marine, metal working, automotive, oil field, construction, mining, farm equipment and waste water and sewage. It also helps to reduce friction of metal surfaces.
Uses: Threaded fittings, sprockets and chains, splines and worm gears, manifold studs and bolts, brake cams and pins, rig drives, casting equipment, winches, conveyors, valve shafts, food processing equipment.
- Protects against corrosion, seizure, galling, carbon fusion, galvanic pitting.
- Won’t react to most gases, including propane, butane, natural gas, helium, Freon and nitrogen
- Meets Mil-PRF-907F
- Designed to lubricate and protect metal parts under the most demanding conditions of heat, cold, pressure, steam and salt water exposure
- Provides protection from 0ºF to +2200ºF
- Does not contain chlorinated solvents
|VOC Compliant (CA and OTC States):||Y|
|Temp Range High:||2200|
|Load Capacity:||EXTREME PRESSURE|