Portwest S686 Hi Vis Contrast Pants, Quilt Lined, Waterproof & Stain Resistant Durable 300D Shell, Class E Hi Vis Yellow/Navy
This garment designed to be completely practical and safe the Contrast Pants protects the lower body against wet conditions while ensuring safety.
300 denier is a 100% polyester yarn. It’s a tough fabric made for tough working conditions and much more durable than traditional hi vis fabrics. Superb abrasion and tear resistance. The Polyurathane (PU) coating on the inside makes the fabric durable, breathable and waterproof. The outer has a water and stain repellent coating that helps keep the garment clean.
Unique Reflective Tape: Our tape has thousands of glass beads every centimeter squared – working as thousands of tiny mirrors reflecting ligth back towards it’s source as a brilliant white glow.
- Class E Hi Vis Yellow/Navy
- 2.5″ silver reflective tape
- Back elasticated waist
- Fully quilt lined for added warmth and comfort
- Twin stitched seams
- Pockets: 1 thigh with 1 cell phone, 2 side and 1 back pocket
- Front zipper fly opening
- Side zipper leg opening for easy access
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Waterproof with sealed seams
- UPF50+ Fabric has a UPF rating of 50+ that blocks over 98% of the UV rays which fall on the garment
- Sizes: S – 3XL
Click to View Size Chart
TEXPEL SPLASH Finish-
- Extreme Water resistance
- Water beads away from the fabric surface
- Repels dirt and helps prevent stains
- Allows for garment breathability
- Enhanced stain removal