PIP ANSI Class 3 FR-Treated Mesh Vest, Lime Yellow, 2 Internal Pockets #305-HSVPFRLY
Ideal for use in work conditions that require high-visibility safety apparel be worn with minimal flame retardant qualities.
- Meet NFPA 701 (2004) standard.
- Meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class 3 standards with minimum 1,240 in2 of background material and 310 in2 of retro reflective material.
- Available in 100% solid polyester fabric for durability or 100% polyester mesh fabric for breathability.
- Hook and loop closure.
- 2 internal lower pockets.
- 2-inch two-tone silver reflective tape.
Material: 100% Polyester
Construction: 120gm/mÂ² polyester mesh FR, 2â€ Local reflective tape FR,120g/mÂ² 100% polyester Tricot FR warning tape, fastened with hook and loop.
Color: Yellow or orange
Manufacturer Certifications: ISO901:2008 certified
Machine wash cold water, tumble dry low or hand dry. Do not iron, do not dry clean. Do not wash in biological powder, wash as synthetics. Maximum of 5 wash cycles. When FR Clothing is cleaned manufacturer instructions shall be followed to avoid loss of protection.