PIP 48-L300K Assurance Unsupport Latex, Blk., 28 Mil, 13 Inch, Flocked, Diamond – Box/12 Pairs
* Replaces PIP Marigold 48-G17K
- Heavy duty latex gloves provide extended wear and greater chemical resistance
- Made from component materials which comply with Federal regulations for food contact. 21CFR 170-199
- Rolled bead cuff for tear resistance
- Provides resistance to acids, alkalis, alcohols, salts, ketones and animal fats
- Flock lined styles provide increased comfort and ease of donning
- Complies with FDA Regulations for Food Contact: 21CFR, 170-199
- Available in sizes: Medium – XXL
- Spec Sheet- click to view/print
Ideal for use with water-based chemicals such as acids and caustics; also used for general cleaning.
Assurance brand of products has been developed for chemical resistant applications found in all types of industrial settings. This line builds on the PIP value proposition for quality, integrity and safety.
PIP has developed the Assurance line through careful evaluation of manufacturers in conjunction with their assistance of their quality assurance team. Like most of the PIP products, the Assurance line is produced in
ISO certified factories. These factories employ state of the art research and development processes in conjunction with carefully managed manufacturing techniques and closely monitored quality evaluations.
Assurance Hand Protection has been designed with the utmost safety in mind. Chemical resistance test results are available on a wide variety of chemical families found commonly in the workplace. All of these
gloves have been tested for durability as well. While these results are generated in a laboratory setting and we are highly confident of the ability to products to perform well at work, you should also conduct your own
testing to make certain that the gloves will withstand your applications.
Assurance Hand Protection is made from component materials which comply with Federal regulations for food contact. 21CFR, 170-199