JSP HardCap A1+ Bump Cap, Sleek Designs & Look, Low-Profile Baseball Style, Short 2″ Brim, Navy/Navy, #282-ABS150-21
HardCap A1+® Bump Cap, low-profile baseball style, inner HDPE liner, Non-ANSI, two-tone cap colors with reflective piping, short brim.
- Inner High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) liner with foam cushioning offers all round protection;
- Size adjustment with elastic strap and clamp action buckle ensures a secure fit;
- Holes in the liner plush mesh panels in the cap mean added ventilation for coolness and comfort;
- The protective liner is removable, so the outer cap is fully washable;
- Reduced brim for better vision when looking up;
- Terry cloth sweatband adds comfort and absorption for the wearer.
Designed as a safeguard against accidental bumping or scraping of the head. Ideal in areas where hard hats are not required.
Material: Impact liner – HDPE
Cap – 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton
Comfort Pad – Expanded Neoprene
12 – Black/Gray;
52 – Navy Blue/Yellow;
Available Sizes: One size fits all, adjustable
Packaging: 1 per polybag
SIZES & WEIGHT:
Size available – One size
(cm) – 53–63
(inches) 203/4 – 245/8
(hat size) – 65/8 – 77/8
Brim length (cm) – 5.0
(in) – 2.0
Weight: 7 ounces / 200 grams
Conforms to EN 812 – including Amendment A1: 2001.
EC Certificate Number 1203, issued by BSI Product Certification.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not use in an environment where an Industrial Safety Helmet is required.
The liner may be cleaned with soap and warm water and dried with a soft cloth. Chemical or abrasive cleaners should not be used. The standard cover can be brushed clean and is hand washable. The HardCap should be stored out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and not exposed to extremes of temperature.