JSP Hardcap A1+ Bump Cap, Black/Gray, Low-Profile Baseball Style, #282-ABR170-12
HardCap A1+Â® Bump Cap, low-profile baseball style, inner HDPE liner, Non-ANSI, two-tone cap colors with reflective piping, standard brim.
- Inner High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) liner with foam cushioning offers all round protection;
- Size adjustment with elastic strap and clamp action buckle ensures a secure fit;
- Holes in the liner plus mesh panels in the cap mean added ventilation for coolness and comfort;
- The protective liner is removable, so the outer cap is fully washable;
- Terry cloth sweatband adds comfort and absorption for the wearer.
Designed as a safeguard against accidental bumping or scraping of the head. Ideal in areas where hard hats are not required.
Material: Impact liner – HDPE
Cap – 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton
Comfort Pad – Expanded Neoprene
11 – Black/Black;
12 – Black/Gray;
18 – Black/Hi-Vis Orange;
21 – Navy/Navy;
52 – Navy Blue/Yellow;
62 – Gray/Red
Available Sizes: One size fits all, adjustable
Packaging: 1 per polybag
SIZES & WEIGHT:
Size available – One size
(cm) â€“ 53â€“63
(inches) 203/4 – 245/8
(hat size) â€“ 65/8 â€“ 77/8
Brim length (cm) – 7.0
(in) – 2.75
Weight: 7 ounces / 200 grams
Conforms to EN 812 â€“ including Amendment A1: 2001. EC Certificate Number 1203, issued by BSI Product Certification.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not use in an environment where an Industrial Safety Helmet is required.