FallTech 83909SP6 DuraTech 9′ Leading Edge Personal SRL with Aluminum Carabiner
Anchorage range from overhead up to 5′ below user’s dorsal D-ring
FallTech® Personal Leading Edge SRLs are uniquely designed for positive dorsal attachment to anchorage up to 5 feet below the D-ring. An ideal solution in construction situations where sharp and abrasive leading edges present added hazards beyond height concerns.
Exclusive integrated push-button connector provides simple harness attachment. Calibrated internal braking system allows freedom of movement at walking speed. Built with rugged, 3/16″ galvanized steel cable. Available in single and twin-leg configurations with multiple steel and aluminum alloy anchor connectors.
- Proprietary aluminum alloy dorsal connector provides simplified push button attachment
- Exclusive energy absorber design with nylon fused EVA cover limits user back discomfort.
- Constant-force main spring produces smooth lifeline payout and retraction
- Calibrated pawl locking system delivers ideal walking speed without nuisance lock-up
- Lightweight and impact resistant nylon polymer housing provides greater durability
- Versatile anchorage range from overhead up to 5′ below user’s dorsal D-ring
- 3/16″ galvanized steel cable lifeline with aluminum alloy carabiner
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
- Cable: 3/16″ galvanized steel; 3,400 lb min. static strength
- Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
- Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Dorsal Connector: Aluminum alloy; 3,000 lb min.
- Unit Weight: 4.7 lbs.
- Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
- ANSI SRL Class: Class B
- Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
- Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
- Max. Arrest Distance: 54″
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
COMPLIANT WITH: ANSI Z359.14-2014OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
Check it out on YouTube