SafeWaze 019-5124 7′ Dual Leg Web Retractable with Steel Snap Hooks & 1014 BWB
The Safewaze 019-5124 dual leg unit with steel snap hooks is lightweight with a durable translucent housing that not only looks unique, but protects the internal components from debris and contamination.
The housing also makes for easy viewing and inspection of the webbing, reserve line, and pawl assembly. This unit comes with our 1014 behind the web bracket.
- 7â€² Web retractable
- Steel snap hooks
- High-strength transparent plastic housing for enhanced unit inspection
- .77 in (19.5 mm) Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Webbing
- Swivel top for enhanced mobility
- Product data label incorporated into webbing and protected by cover
- Revolutionary breaking system that alleviates the need for an external shock pack
- FS1014 behind the web bracket included
|Materials||High-strength plastic housing, .77 in (19.5 mm) Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Webbing, Aluminum snap hooks; Steel alloy – Heat treated – Plastic Retaining Clip Behind the Web Bracket|
|Weight Capacity/Max Working Load||ANSI 130-310 lbs (58.97-140.61 kg) OSHA up to 420 lbs (190.51 kg)|
|Length||7 ft (2.13 m)|
|Hook Ratings||5,000 lbs (2267.96 kg) Tensile Strength 3,600 lbs (1632 kg) Gate Rated|
|Applicable Standards||Meets OSHA 1926.502 – ANSI Z359.14 – ANSI A10.32|