FallTech 8141 FT-Iron 1D Standard Non-Belted Iron Workers Harness, Quick Connect Chest & Legs, Sizes: S – 3XL, 425 lb Max, Big Boys
Iron Workers Harness with new Ergonomic lateral leg straps for improved comfort
- Reinforced sub-pelvic strap features durable wear pad for extended product service life
- New ArrowGrip dorsal D-ring plate minimizes slippage for maximum comfort and minimal adjustment throughout the day.
- Minimalistic back pad design for maximum comfort
- Updated SRL connection point allows for fast, hassle-free attachment of all types of single and twin SRLs
- Durable lanyard keeper design improves versatility and reusability while maintaining ANSI compliance
- Quick-connect chest and leg buckle features visual indicator showing positive connection
- New ergonomic lateral leg straps and construction greatly improves comfort and mobility. No more disconnecting leg straps when not in use
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
- Sizes: Small / Medium, Large / XL, 2X / 3X – 3 Sizes and they’re Dual Sized
Size Chart below
- 400+lb Lanyard recommended – or 400+lb Retractable
WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strengthD-ringsAluminum alloy; 5,000 lb min. static strength
Buckles and AdjustersAluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
Static Strength3,600 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
- ANSI: Z359.11-2014
- OSHA: 1926.502, 1910.66
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a shock absorbing lanyard to a side D-Ring.