UHV667 HiVis Women’s 1/4 Zip Soft Shell
- Versatile Zipper: quarter zip allows you to easily switch between the warmth of full zip or cool down with the breathability of the quarter zip.
- Engineered With Women In Mind: the Women’s softshell is designed to fit a women’s figure while still allowing room to perform on the job site.
- Stay Warm On The Job Site: Polyester keeps you warm and Teflon™ fabric protector repels water and dirt to help prevent stains and resist fading. This allows you to stay warm and dry, even when the elements worsen.
- ANSI Certified: High visibility tape keeps you safe and visible on the job site and is ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 Class 2 certified.
- Hidden Hood: this versatile hood allows you to easily shelter your head when conditions worsen and you need to keep working.
Teflon® fabric protector forms a molecular barrier around each individual fiber. This barrier lowers the critical surface tension of the fabric so it repels most water- and oil-based liquids. Fabrics become water- and oil-repellent without changing the color or feel of the garment.
Liquid spills bead up and roll off, and any residue can be easily wiped away or blotted with a clean cloth. Dry soils can be easily brushed away. Testing has shown fabrics treated with DuPont repellent technology dry faster than untreated fabrics.
The ability of DuPont Teflon® brand repellents to resist dirt and grime, gives the reflective apparel a higher level of effectiveness for a longer period of time. Also Teflon® fabric protector can mean less washing which adds life to the garment, reduces energy use and extends the reflective properties of the tape.
Quality and Durability Standards
All DuPont Teflon® fabric protector products must pass stringent brand assurance criteria. These are outlined in the DuPont Global Specifications and Quality Control Tests for Fabrics Treated with DuPont Teflon® fabric protector. We are an industry leader in brand assurance, with thousands of samples tested annually in order to carry the Teflon® brand.