PIP 353-1200 Falcon Viz ANSI Type R Class 3 Ripstop Hi Vis All-Purpose Waterproof Jacket with Black Bottom, PU Coated
Protection from the elements with ANSI 107 Compliance for high visibility. Lightweight (150 denier fabric) waterproof design, Falcon Viz helps workers be seen and stay dry in inclement conditions.
APPLICATIONS: Emergency response, Traffic safety, Survey crew, Roadway workers
- Waterproof breathable lightweight
- Material: 50 Denier Rip Stop Polyester coated with PU 0.15mm, 135g/m2
- 2” Nylon reflective tape, #5 Hi Vis nylon zipper
- Black bottom and cuffs to help hide dirt
- Extends below the waist
- Adjustable, hideaway hood for extra protection
- 2 lower pockets
- 1 inside upper chest pocket
- Mic tabs
- Color: Hi Vis Yellow or Hi Vis Orange
Ripstop Fabric: Reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals in a crosshatch pattern, making it resistant to tearing and ripping. It is also coated to create a waterproof barrier.
What is Class 3? Class 3 apparel is intended for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and need to be visible throughout a full range of body motions.