PortWest US466YBR Hi Vis Contrast Traffic Jacket, Hi Vis Yellow, Black Bottom, Class 3, Waterproof 300 Denier Durable Shell with Stitched-in Quilted Liner
Hi Vis Winter Parka
Contrasting colors make this garment a popular choice amongst our customers. Designed to keep you warm and dry while giving the wearer increased visibility this stylish jacket is suitable for all weather conditions. The garment is fully waterproof and features a drawstring hood knitted storm cuffs and a two-way zip front with studded storm flap.
300 denier is a 100% polyester yarn. It’s a tough fabric made for tough working conditions and much more durable than traditional hi vis jacket fabrics. This jacket has superb abrasion and tear resistance. THe Polyurathane (PU) coating on the inside makes the fabric durable, breathable and waterproof. The outer has a water and stain repellent coating that helps keep the garment clean.
Insulation: The “Wadding” stitched in liner is quite unique and has a texture akin to soft quilt vs fleece. It’s very warm and easy to slip over another fleece garment without the fleece on fleece friction.
Unique Reflective Tape: Our tape has thousands of glass beads every centimeter squared – working as thousands of tiny mirrors reflecting ligth back towards it’s source as a brilliant white glow.
- Class 3 Hi Vis Yellow with Black Bottom
- 300 Denier Fabric
- 100% ANSI Polyester outer shell with PU coating – breathable, waterproof with sealed seams and mesh comfort liner
- Warm Comfy Wadding stitched-in quilted liner.
- Knitted storm cuffs & Zipper Storm Flap with Snap closure
- Outter shell has (2) Large Waist Pockets, (1) Hidden Zipper Cell Phone Pocket, (1) Inside Pocket
- Rollup and removable hood
- Waterproof construction
- 2 Way Zipper
- Warm, Durable… Runs true to size
Other Portwest Traffic Jacket Colors Available – Click to View
Men’s Chest M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
40 – 41 42 – 44 46 – 48 50 – 52 54 – 55 56 – 58 60 – 62
Logo Options available