PIP Kut Gard 10-KAM18 AR/FR Two-Ply ACP / Kevlar Blend Sleeve, 18″ with Thumb Hole, ANSI Cut Level A5, Box/12
Made in USA Arc Rated Cut Resistant Sleeve
Offers ARC/FR and cut protection. Ideal for sheet metal application and stamping, glass handling, high heat areas, electrical repair and maintenance, automotive manufacturing and plastic molding.
- ACP Technology/Dupont Kevlar 2-Ply 2×1 Rib Knit
- Proprietary ACP / KevlarÂ® blended sleeves have a Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF) of 73%
- Offers twice the cut resistance compared with traditional Para-Aramid sleeves
- Excellent heat and flame resistance to protect the arm from heat and burn injuries
- Arc-Rating ATPV = 9.5 cal/cm2 to protect against dangerous electric ARC flashes
- Excellent cut resistance protects against minor cuts and scraps
- Abrasion resistant & shrink resistant
- Superior comfort and fit, can be worn over clothing or directly on the arm
- Thumb hole allows protection all the way to the knuckle without sacrificing dexterity
- Kevlar knit wrist offers cut and heat resistance and prevent debris from entering the sleeve
- Washable, can be washed in soap and water and can be dry-cleaned
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash in warm water with Detergent. Rinse well and spin extract using high speed. Tumble dry on Low heat setting. Can be Dry-Cleaned. Do Not Bleach.
KevlarÂ® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by KevlarÂ® licensed manufacturers.
Proprietary ACP Technology raises the standards for performance knit products offering an increase in overall performance and value compared to traditional Para-Aramid products. ACP provides excellent abrasion and cut resistance for lower cost per use. ACP Technology gloves and sleeves are 100% silicone free.
Made in the U.S.A., Kut GardÂ® seamless knit gloves and sleeves are designed to provide the highest possible cut protection for the food industry. Because they comply with both the US and Canadian standards for food contact, Kut GardÂ® gloves and sleeves blended with antimicrobial fibers can be used for operations where direct, indirect, and incidental contact with food may occur.