PIP ANSI Class 2 FR-Treated Mesh Vest, Hi Vis Orange, Adjustable, Universal Fit #305-USV5FROR
Ideal for use in work conditions that require high-visibility safety apparel be worn with minimal flame retardant qualities.
- Meet NFPA 701 (2004) standard.
- Meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class 2 standards with minimum 775 in2 of background material and 201 in2 of retro reflective material.
- Available in 100% solid polyester fabric for durability or 100% polyester mesh fabric for breathability.
- Available in Hi Vis Orange or Hi Vis Lime Yellow
- Hook and loop closure.
- 2 Internal lower pockets.
- 2-inch reflective tape for superior visibility.
Material: 100% Polyester
Construction: 120gm/mÂ² polyester mesh fabric FR, 2â€ Local reflective tape FR, 120g/mÂ² 100% polyester tricot binding all around, fastened with hook and loop.
Color: Yellow or Orange with contrast trim
Available Sizes: One size/Universal
Manufacturer Certifications: ISO901:2008 certified
Machine wash cold water, tumble dry low or hand dry. Do not iron, do not dry clean. Do not wash in biological powder, wash as synthetics. Maximum of 5 wash cycles. When FR Clothing is cleaned manufacturer instructions shall be followed to avoid loss of protection.