PIP 305-5PVFROR ANSI Class 2 Type R FR-Treated 5-Point Breakaway Solid Fabric Vest, Orange
NOTE: The PIP 305-5PVFROR is NOT ARC RATED nor FLASH FIRE Certified
Ideal for use in work conditions that require high-visibility safety apparel be worn with minimal flame retardant qualities.
- Solid polyester treated material to prevent after-flame
- Treatment good for up to 25 washes
- Breakaway provides additional safety around extreme traffic hazards, moving machinery or equipment
- FR 2″ silver reflective tape
- Hook and loop closure
- Not designed for use in an ARC flash or flash fire application
- Available in hi-vis lime yellow and hi-vis orange
- S/M, L/XL, 2X/3X, 4X/5X
What is Type/Class R2?
Type/Class R2 apparel is necessary for workers exposed to traffic traveling over 25 mph and who work against complex backgrounds.
What does FR Treated mean?
FR treated material is designed to prevent after-flame. It is NOT designed for use in ARC flash or flash fire applications. When a flame source is removed from the treated material, the material will self-extinguish within a given time frame. The treated material can melt and drip and has a limited life span dependent on washings and what the garment is exposed to.