PIP 385-FRWS FR / AR Long Sleeve Button Work Shirt, 7 oz. 90% Cotton / 10% Nylon FR Twill 8.5 cal, 2112 Compliant
For use in work conditions that are exposed to flame and arc flash risk.
- 7oz. 90% cotton / 10% nylon FR twill
- ARC rating: ATPV 8.5 cal/cmÂ²
- Dual-certified to NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112-2012 standards
- HRC 2
- 2 chest pockets with pencil line in each; buttoned flap closure
- Bar-tacked at all stress points
- Aramid high-tenacity FR thread
- Melamine FR buttons, front closure, collar, cuffs and pockets
Logo Available: Embroidery, Heat Transfer, Silkscreen
What does Flame Resistant mean?
Flame resistant products pass specific ASTM tests that deem the fabric flame resistant. Flame resistant fabrics and garments provide protection against clothing ignition, sustained flame spread and do not melt or drip. The material resists ignition, self-extinguishes and the FR properties last for the wearable life of the garment.
What is Class 3?
Class 3 apparel is intended for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and need to be visible throughout a full range of body motions.