PIP 385-FRLS Fire Resistant Long Sleeve Crew FR / AR Shirt, 6.5 oz 100% Cotton Interlock Knit, 11.8 Cal, 70E, HRC2, 2112, 1 Chest Pocket
For use in work conditions that are exposed to flame and arc flash risk.
- Meet NFPA 70E, ASTM F 1506, 2112, OSHA 29, CFR 1910.269 and NESC 2007 standards.
- 6.5 oz 100% Cotton Interlock Knit
- Arc Rating: ATPV 11.8 Cal/cm2 HRC2.
- 1 Chest Pocket
- Available Colors: Gray, Navy or Orange
- Available Sizes: Medium – 3 XL
Logo Available: Embroidery, Heat Transfer, Silkscreen
What does Flame Resistant mean?
Flame resistant products pass specific ASTM tests that deem the fabric flame resistant. Flame resistant fabrics and garments provide protection against clothing ignition, sustained flame spread and do not melt or drip. The material resists ignition, self-extinguishes and the FR properties last for the wearable life of the garment.