PIP 333-1770-OR ANSI Type R Class 3 Hi Vis Orange Rip Stop Black Bottom Bomber Jacket with D-Ring Pass & Zip-Out Fleece Liner
This Hi Vis Bomber Jacket features Water Tight D-Ring Pass Thru, Removable Liner, Black Bottom ….. Lots of Versatility
ANSI Type R Class 3. The Ripstop prevents cuts in the Jacket. Black Bottom Hides the dirt. Removable liner give you 4 Season Hi Visibility for Cold or Rain
Designed with a ripstop pattern and coated waterproof outer shell making it resistant to tearing and ripping. Add a removable fleece liner, water tight D-Ring access and multiple internal and external pockets to make it the perfect jacket for any job site.
Ideal for roadway construction workers, survey crews, utility workers, railway and metro workers, and emergency response personnel.
- Rip Stop polyester 300 D. coated waterproof outer shell with taped seams
- Double front storm flap zipper closure
- Removeable black 280g fleece liner
- Water tight “D” ring access
- I.D. pocket and radio/cell pocket
- Mic tabs with reinforced stitching
- Pen pockets on the sleeve
- Detachable hideaway hood
- Adjustable elastic cuffs and elastic waist
- Inner liner pockets for keeping items out of the elements
- Color: Hi Vis Orange / Also Available in hi-vis lime yellow
What is Class 3?
Class 3 apparel is intended for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and need to be visible throughout a full range of body motions.