PIP 333-1550 Hi Vis Yellow Class 3 Ripstop Softshell Jacket with Black Bottom
Of all the new hi vis products popping up in the market place, the PIP 333-1550 Softshell is really cool! This is a warm SoftShell that stays supple in cold, and extremely water and wind resistant. You can wear this Softshell as Rain Gear. Ripstop prevents tears and the Segmented Reflective tape allows for easy movement. Waterproof zippers keep your stuff dry!!!
Ideal for construction, Hydro Excavation, survey crews, utilities, shipyards, railyards and anywhere high visibility is needed.
- Tri-laminate ripstop polyester softshell with an inner polyester grid fleece lining and TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) membrane
- The TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) membrane makes this jacket extremely water resistant, windproof and breathable
- The grid fleece lining reduces fabric weight while increasing warmth and enhances both wicking efficiency and breathability
- 2″ segmented reflective material
- Removable fleece lined adjustable hood with zipper attachment
- Waterproof zipper closures
- Two outside chest pockets and two lower hand warmer pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Pen pockets on sleeve
- Two mic tabs
- Three large inside lower pockets including a computer tablet pocket
- Hook & loop cuff adjustments
- Drawstring waist adjustment
What is Type/Class R3?
Class R3 apparel is intended for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and need to be visible throughout a full range of body motions.