IP 323-1475X ANSI Type R Class 3 and CAN/CSA Z96 Two-Tone X-Back Full Zip Grid Fleece Sweatshirt, Black Bottom – Hi Vis Orange or Hi Vis Yellow
323-1475X-LY – Yellow
323-1475-OR – Orange
Ideal for construction, survey crews, utilities, shipyards, railyards and anywhere high visibility is needed.
Provides the minimum amount of high-visibility materials required to differentiate the wearer visually from non-complex work environments, in scenarios in which the struck-by hazards will not be approaching at roadway speeds, and therefore operative detection and identification distances.
- ANSI 107 Type R Class 3, CAN/CSA Z96
- Water repellent shell treatment
- Lined with 10 oz. Fleece with a laminated 4 oz. Grid Fleece material
- Hi Vis Yellow or Orange with 2″ two-tone reflective tape for optimum visibility
- Zipper closure
- Removable Hood
- Stand up collar
- Front hand warmer pockets
- 1 left zippered chest pocket
- Sizes: Small – 5X
Class R3 apparel is intended for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and need to be visible throughout a full range of body motions.