PIP Kut-Gard Choice Steel Core Gloves, Kut-Gard Choice, 7 Gauge, #22-900
Ideal for food service applications, food processing, pulp and paper processing, plastic molding, glass and metal handling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort, fit, and dexterity, 7 Gauge
- Dyneema® blend enhances the gloves performance without sacrificing flexibility or dexterity and ensures maximum protection
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- Special non-latex Cuff dramatically reduces cuff blowout, even after multiple launderings in bleach
- Can be worn on its own or as a glove liner
- Good gripping properties
- Shrink resistant
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal Regulations for food contact 21 CFR, 170-199
- Antimicrobial gloves are non-toxic and non-corrosive and complies with FDA, EPA and USDA standards for food contact
- ANSI Cut Level 5 / A7
LINER MATERIAL: ANTIMICROBIAL / DYNEEMA
Antimicrobial fiber has been shown to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and mold that come in contact with the fiber up to 99.9%. These properties will not wash out of the fiber and will last the life of the sleeve. Dyneema® is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight for weight basis! It’s a High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema® fiber is much thinner and more flexible than traditional materials, such as leather and cotton, while offering higher protection.