PIP 19-D475 MaxiCut Dry PIP 19-D470 MaxiCut Seamless Knit Dyneema with Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip on Palm, Fingers & Knuckles Box/12 Pairs
Applications: ANSI Cut 4 / A4
Used in metal stamping, handling oily metal sheets, handling cables, sharp-edged sheets or non-deburred parts, cutting with blades, cutting corrugated sheets.
Designed and developed as a breathable cut resistant glove, MaxiCut® combines cut protection with comfort, flexibility and dexterity for dry environments.
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Innovative Fibers – Unique high performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection while maintaining high levels of comfort
- Reinforcement – Between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area
- 360° Breathability – Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability making it the most breathable cut resistant glove on the market
- Form, Fit and Feel – Mimics the “hand at rest”, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology – Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration – From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip – Delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- Sizes XS – XXL
- ANSI Cut 4 / A4
Dyneema® is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight for weight basis! It’s a High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema® fiber is much thinner and more flexible than traditional materials, such as leather and cotton, while offering higher protection.
Focused on innovation and quality, ATG® designs, develops and manufactures gloves that enhance the performance of the most sophisticated work tool, the hand. Their customers say that ATG® stands for value for money, quality, innovation, enthusiasm and a sense of competitive challenge. They deliver quality products and services through a core team that tracks markets, observes products in use and discusses with end-users, which forms the basis to continually improve the customer’s experience through innovation.