PIP 19-D327 G-Tek 3GX ANSI Cut Level 3 Seamless Knit Dyneema Diamond Blended Glove with Gray Polyurethane Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers Box/12 Pairs
G-Tek Dyneema ANSI Cut Level 3 / A3: Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- DyneemaÂ® Diamond & Lycra shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Size XS – XXL
- Compliant with FDA Part 177 – Indirect food activities: Polymers. Subpart C – Substances for use only as components of articles intended for repeated use. Sec. 177.2600
DyneemaÂ® Diamond Technology
With DyneemaÂ® Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to DyneemaÂ® Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value.