PIP 16-X310 G-Tek PolyKor Xrystal Seamless Knit Blended Glove with Nitrile MicroSurface Grip Palms & Fingers Box/12 Pairs
G-Tek Suprene ANSI Cut Level 4 / A4 …..Great Protection, Dexterity, Grip
Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKorâ„¢ Xrystalâ„¢ shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Nitrile “MicroSurface” coated palm and fingertips provide a superior grip in dry, wet and oily conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Size XS – XXL
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Compliant with FDA Part 177 – Indirect food activities: Polymers. Subpart C – Substances for use only as components of articles intended for repeated use. Sec. 177.2600
G-TekÂ® PolyKorâ„¢ Xrystalâ„¢ represents the latest iteration of PolyKorâ„¢ in which it is combined with naturally hardened crystalized minerals. The result is a super tough, durable, cut resistant fiber that is at the apex of performance.
The G-TekÂ® brand is applied to seamless knit coated gloves used for various cut protection and general purpose applications for various industrial, construction, and MRO applications. As a comprehensive line of hand protection, G-TekÂ® encompasses several technology platforms to meet the various needs of the market. Each cut resistant glove is tested to both ANSI and EN standards, and test scores are readily available on each productâ€™s webpage.