Pip Novax Rubber Insulating Gloves Electrical Rated Gloves, Two Tone, Black W/Orange Inner Color, Model#/Size: 155-4-16/9
Ideal for electrical contractors, hybrid automotive repair/service or manufacturing, industrial plant maintenance, utilities, power generation, HVAC technicians, elevator installers, transportation (primarily rail)
- Individually tested to meet ANSI/ASTM D120 Standard and NFPA 70E for use around Electrical Hazards and Arc Flash protection.
- Natural rubber construction offers the required dielectric properties combined with flexibility, strength and durability.
- The contoured shape reduces hand fatigue.
- Proof test voltage AC Volts: 40,000
- Max use voltage AC/DC: 36,000/54,000
- 16 or 18-inch lengths