FallTech 8247Y 6′ Ironman Internal 12′ free fall Energy Absorbing Dual Leg Low Profile Lanyard, Double-leg with Snap Hooks – 100% Tie Off
Ironman® Dual-Class Energy Absorbing Lanyards are the essential solution to challenging worksite anchorage conditions. Each lanyard provides controlled deceleration to arrest average fall forces experienced in both overhead 6-foot free fall and foot-level 12-foot free fall conditions for users up to 310 lb.
Supported in two user-preferred platforms – elastic or fixed-length legs – available with snap and rebar hooks in steel and aluminum. Plus, select models feature integrated SRL and Rescue connection D-rings. Heavier users weighing between 310 and 425 pounds can utilize Ironman® lanyards in overhead 6-foot free fall conditions.
- Ironman® Internal lanyard solution is designed expressly for users weighing more than 310 lb
- Low-profile design constructed with tubular polyester webbing.
- Features full-length internal energy absorber and visual fall indicator
- Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness attachment and anchorage connections
- Harness attachment snap hook features swivel function
- Double-leg design facilitates 100% tie-off
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations