FallTech 82068 8′ Web Restraint Lanyard, Fixed-Length with Snap Hooks – Restraint Only
All FallTech® Restraint Lanyards provide a simple and effective fall prevention function – to keep users from reaching fall hazard areas. Available in a wide range of fixed lengths and materials, they feature abrasion-resistant polyester web, coated, and uncoated galvanized steel cable and three-strand polyester rope. Our adjustable restraint lanyards are built with double-layer polyester web for general purpose use, with options for Kevlar web for Arc Flash protection for hot work welding applications.
- Constructed with heavy-duty 1″ polyester webbing
- Rated to 425 lb
- Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness and anchorage connections.
- Durable polyester webbing resists UV degradation
- Restraint lanyard effectively restricts users from reaching identified fall hazards
- Complies with ANSI Z359.3-2017
WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
ConnectorsPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Static Strength5,000 lb min.
ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.