FallTech 72706SA1 6′ Mini Personal SRL with Steel Snap Hooks, Includes Steel Dorsal Connecting Carabiner
- Features internal locking pawls and ViewPack® external energy absorber for even deceleration
- Long-wearing Dyneema® web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength.
- Nylon housing provides impact resistance in most worksite conditions
- Plated steel swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting and provide smooth operation
- Features alloy steel snap hook anchorage connector
- User-supplied dorsal connector required
- May be anchored up to 5′ below the dorsal D-ring for user’s weighing up to 310 lb max.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
- Webbing: Dyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
- Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
- Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Dorsal Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
- ANSI SRL Class: Class B
- Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
- Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
- Max. Arrest Distance: 54″
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- ANSI Z359.14-2014
OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66