FallTech 72706TB2 6′ Mini Dual Leg Personal SRL with Steel Swivel Snap Hooks, Includes Steel Dorsal Connecting Carabiner
DuraTech® Mini 6-foot Personal Web SRLs deliver fall arrest performance beyond the capabilities of traditional energy-absorbing lanyards. This reliable Mini SRL has a host of fall prevention features, such as:
- Dyneema® webbing in a wide range of single-leg and twin-leg configurations
- Multiple steel alloy and forged aluminum anchors and dorsal connector options
- Can be tied-off up to 5-feet below the user’s D-ring for users weighing up to 310 pounds
- Available with Kevlar® webbing for Arc Flash protection
- For tie-back applications, our 9-foot WrapTech® Mini provides a durable wrap-around anchorage connection that conforms to strict OSHA regulations
- Features internal locking pawls and ViewPack® external energy absorbers for even deceleration
- Long-wearing Dyneema® web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength
- Nylon housings provide impact resistance in most worksite conditions
- Plated steel swivel-eyes help to prevent lifeline twisting and provide smooth operation
- Features alloy steel swivel snap hook anchorage connectors
- Includes alloy steel dorsal connecting carabiner with twin-leg alignment clip
- May be anchored up to 5′ below the dorsal D-ring for user’s weighing up to 310 lb max.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
- Webbing: Dyneema®/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
- Energy Absorber: Polyester tear-away
- Anchorage Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Dorsal Connector: Plated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
- ANSI SRL Class: Class B
- Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
- Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
- Max. Arrest Distance: 54″
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- ANSI Z359.14-2014
OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66