FallTech 7227CLE DuraTech® Leading Edge SRL with 20′ Galvanized Steel Cable and Aluminum Housing
Leading Edge SRLs address both fall force injury and severed lifeline risks associated with unfinished edge hazards. These types of hazards are often exposed during construction of floors, roofs, decks, and forms. Energy-absorbing deceleration and enhanced internal braking help preserve the integrity of the lifeline cable should a fall occur over a sharp edge.
- 7/32″ galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook
- Internal inertial braking system with dual disc brakes provides superior deceleration.
- Integrated external ViewPack® energy absorber enhances braking system and preserves lifeline integrity
- Side-payout housing design and lifeline recoil spring deliver smooth operation and help reduce nuisance lock-up
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection
- Stackable aluminum housing design and handle provide easy installation and storage
- Includes extra large anchorage carabiner with 2-1/4″ gate opening
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014