FallTech 7023QC Journeyman Flex® Steel 3D Standard Non-belted Full Body Harness, Back & Side D-Rings, Quick Connect, UniFit Size S – L
Applications: Fall Arrest , Work Positioning – Side D-Rings / Quick Connect Buckles, Unifit Size Small – Large
The Journeyman FLEX Steel continues the tradition of uncompromising performance you’ve come to rely on every day. New design elements have been incorporated into this jobsite workhorse for improved comfort, durability and reliability. The Journeyman FLEX Steel continues the tradition of keeping your team safe.
- Features integral padded shoulder yoke and hip-to-seat leg pads to provide advanced breathable user comfort
- Proprietary dorsal attachment sleeve supports effortless addition of personal SRLs.
- Plated alloy steel low-profile spring tension roller torso adjusters provide simple upper-body adjustment
- Dorsal and hip D-rings and quick connect chest and leg buckles are all durably plated alloy steel
- Quick-connect buckles feature visual indicators showing positive connection
- UniFit sizing accommodates small, medium and large fit
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
- Sizes: UniFit (Small – Large)
Size Chart below
- 400+lb Lanyard recommended – or 400+lb Retractable
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Keepers: Plastic
- D-Rings: Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Steel; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength
- Grommets: Brass
- Torso Adjusters: Friction
- Foam: High density internal foam
- Maximum Working Load: 425 lbs.
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lbs. Max
- ANSI: Z359.11-2014
- OSHA: 1926.502, 1910.66
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a shock absorbing lanyard to a side D-Ring.
FallTech Journeyman FLEX Steel Harness at The Man Store!