CrossFire Safety Eyewear RPG
|Model||Lens Color||Frame Color|
|23117||HD Brown Flash Mirror||Crystal Brown|
|23125||HD Demi Copper Flash Mirror||Burnt Orange|
|23615||Indoor / Outdoor||Shiny Pearl Gray|
|23233||Silver Mirror||Shiny Black / Pearl Red|
|23226||Polarized Blue Mirror (New)||Matte Black|
Light Transmittance Levels:
Clear Lens: 95%
Smoke Lens: 14%
Indoor Outdoor: 50%
Ice Blue: 92%
Brown Flash Mirror: 12%
The glasses offer a full range of protection from the sun’s rays, resulting in decreased eye injury from the sun. The lenses and frames offer high impact protection per ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards, resulting in protection from impact related eye injuries. Full coverage of the orbital eye area will decrease debris entry and increase impact protection from all angles, resulting in fewer eye injury incidents. The TPR temple ends and vented nosepieces combined with the ultra-lightweight design and comfort fit will encourage employees to wear their glasses at work and play, decreasing the occurrence of eye injury. This frame is available in custom and traditional frame and lens colors, fitting user’s personal style preference. Cords, Micro-fiber Bag and Anti-fog accessories are also available. Please see “Extended Information” for a list of accessories.
Materials & Measurements
|Temple Width:||132 mm|
- The frame is made of virtually bulletproof GrilamidÂ® TR90* material, which is durable and lightweight.
- The bayonet style temples have a thin, sporty, and lightweight design.
- The temple ends & nosepieces are equipped with ridged TPR*, for ultra-soft, non-slip comfort.
- The lenses are sculpted at an 8-base curve using Panlite L1250VX polycarbonate material.
- The lenses are 100% optically correct, ensuring razor-sharp vision from all angles.
- The lenses provide protection from UVA, UVB and UVC rays.Lenses offer full coverage of the orbital eye area for maximum protection.
Frame – GrilamidÂ® TR90
*GrilamidÂ® TR90 is an ultra lightweight material featuring memory flex technology, and is used in the construction of select frames and temples. This material is lighter than polycarbonate and more flexible than nylon. TR90 is chemical resistant, high stress crack resistant, and is ideal for use in safety eyewear frames and temples.
Nose Pieces and Temples
* Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR): All non-slip nosepieces and temple ends are crafted from this comfortable, durable, and hypoallergenic material.
* PanliteÂ®L1250VX: Polycarbonate lenses are light, visually correct, and shatterproof; providing superior optical quality and impact protection. Panlite L1250VX blocks 99.9% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.