Bouton Optical 249-5907-207 Full Frame Safety Glasses with Smoke Frame, IR Filter Shade 3.0 Lens and Anti-Scratch Coating
- Features built-in wire mesh sideshields for maximum peripheral protection.
- Classic dual lens style with sturdy propionate frame
- Long lasting heavy-duty metal hinges
- Molded nose bridge design to fit the vast majority of users
- U-Fit spatula temples with a wire core
- 6 Base curve lens
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+
- Sold by the Case / 144 prs
IR Filter: IR lenses protect your eyes from UV rays and flash burns, while also offering a high level of impact-protection from flying objects associated with cutting, brazing and torch soldering. These safety glasses for welding DO NOT have the same level of protection as a helmet and should NOT be worn instead of a welding mask when arc welding.