SafeWaze 019-4009 Vertical / Stationary Beam Clamp Anchor (formerly # FS865)
The 019-4009 Vertical/Stationary Beam Anchor is designed to be used in a wide variety of applications as a single-person connection point. The anchor can be installed on beams in both Horizontal or Vertical orientations.
The anchor is lightweight, installs in seconds, and can easily adjust from 3.5â€ to 14â€³.
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Adjusts to Fit Beams from 3.5â€ to 14â€
- Easy to use spring loaded Width Adjustment Lever
- Separate Tensioning lever
- ANSI 310 lbs. / OSHA 420 lbs. Weight Capacity
- Single User
|Overall Length||24.5 in (622.3 mm)|
|Fits Beam Flange Width||4 in to 14 in|
|Weight||5.75 lbs (2.61 kg)|
|Weight Capacity||ANSI: 130 – 310 lbs (59 – 140.61 kg) OSHA: 420 lbs (191 kg)|
|Minimum Breaking Load||5,000 lbs|
|Applicable Standards||Meets OSHA 1926.502 – ANSI Z359.1|