Radians RWGD110 AXIS D2 Cut Resistant Gloves, Dyneema Diamond Technology, Cut Level A4, 13 Gauge Shell, Micro Nitrile Palm Coated, TPR Protection, Box/ 12 Pairs
Applications: Oil & Gas, Automotive, Construction, Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Maintenance, Material Handling
Dyneema® Diamond Technology offers maximum protection over traditional materials like aramid, leather, nylon and polyethylene with glass fiber. Dyneema® Diamond Technology fibers are thinner than generic HMPE fibers and less dense than aramid fibers, making them more comfortable, thinner and cooler to the touch, while still providing advanced cut protection.
The RWGD110, an Axis D2 Series glove with Dyneema® Diamond Technology, has an ANSI Cut rating of A4 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. The RWGD110 glove features a 13 gauge salt and pepper shell with Dyneema® Diamond Technology, TPR overlays and a black micro nitrile palm coating to provide significant protection against abrasion and cuts.
- 13 gauge salt and pepper shell with Dyneema® Diamond Technology provides cut resistance.
- 725 Dtex Yarn.
- TPR Overlays (U.S. Patent No. 9,241,519)- Impact & abrasion resistant
- Steel and fiberglass free.
- Reinforced Thumb Crotch.
- Black micro nitrile palm coating provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- Radiates heat away to help keep you cool.
- Durable and washable for long lasting protection.
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- ANSI Cut Level A4.
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture ( 4 5 4 4).