PIP 390-EZ202 EZ-Cool ANSI Type R Class 2 Evaporative Cooling Vest, Hi Vis Yellow
The HyperKewl™ evaporative cooling material is a unique fabric that absorbs and slowly releases water through evaporation. We look at this process as “super-charging” the bodies natural cooling process, thereby protecting the wearer against heat stress. While other technologies are effective for pre and post cooling while you compete, HyperKewl™ works to cool you during the competition or strenuous activity. Simply soak in water for 1-2 minutes, gently squeeze out excess water and enjoy the cooling effect for 5-10 hours. Simple, fast and easy to use!
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R Class 2
- Lightweight, easy to activate and durable
- 1-2 minute activation time
- Can provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per activation
- Cools the body 15-20 degrees from the ambient temperature
- Provides uniform cooling affect without the welling and slim affect
- Dries after use and when properly stored eliminates the chance of mold or mildew to set in
- ANSI compliant polyester outer shell with Hyperkewl™ inner cooling fabric and water repellent nylon liner
- Hook and loop closure
- 2″ silver reflective tape
- 3 pockets
What is Type/Class R2?
Type/Class R2 apparel is necessary for workers exposed to traffic traveling over 25 mph and who work against complex backgrounds.