PIP 355-2500AR Falcon VisAR AR/FR ANSI Type R Class 3 Heavy Duty Waterproof Breathable Rain Jacket, NFPA 70E, D-Ring Access, Hi Vis Lime Yellow
Arc Flash Waterproof Breathable Jacket – Ideal for electrical contractors and utilities, petrochemical, mining, hospital and plant technical maintenance, HVAC, wind energy, hybrid auto mechanics, environmental remediation, welding, telecommunications/cable and emergency services.
- 12 oz 100% cotton jersey coated FR polyester shell that is waterproof and breathable
- ARC rating: ATPV 16.2 cal/cm2
- Waterproof, breathable and 100% cotton jersey coated FR polyester shell
- Heat applied FR reflective tape
- FR resin zipper closure with storm flap
- Adjustable roll-away hood accommodates hard hat
- Water-tight “D” ring harness access
- 2 lower external flap pockets with FR hook and loop closure
- FR hook and loop cuff adjustment
- NFPA 70E, ASMT F1506, ANSI 107-2015
- Color: Hi Vis Lime Yellow
- Size S – 5XL – (Size Chart below)
What is Type/Class R3?
Class R3 apparel is intended for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and need to be visible throughout a full range of body motions.
What does Flame Resistant mean?
Flame resistant products pass specific ASTM tests that deem the fabric flame resistant. Flame resistant fabrics and garments provide protection against clothing ignition, sustained flame spread and do not melt or drip. The material resists ignition, self-extinguishes and the FR properties last for the wearable life of the garment.