PIP 302-0800D-BK ANSI Type O Class 1 Black Two-Tone Eleven Pocket Tech-Ready Mesh Surveyors Vest, D-Ring Access
Provides the minimum amount of high-visibility materials required to differentiate the wearer visually from non-complex work environments, in scenarios in which the struck-by hazards will not be approaching at roadway speeds, and therefore operative detection and identification distances.
- Breathable polyester mesh
- 2″ black two-tone tape for optimum visibility
- All-around black reflective trim for added visibility and safety
- Zipper closure
- D-ring access
- Mic tabs with reinforced stitching
- Padded neck for comfort when vest is loaded down with tools
- Grommets at neck for tool keepers/lanyards
- I.D. pocket and radio/cell pocket
- 2 internal pockets
- 1 chest pocket with 4 pen pockets on left chest
- 1 tablet pocket
- 2 lower pockets
- 1 large back pocket with snap closure
- Available Sizes: Small – 5XL
What is Type/Class O1?
Class O1 apparel is intended off-road use, to provide added visibility to workers who are not exposed to traffic.