PIP 19-D320 G-Tek 3GX Seamless Knit DyneemaÂ® Diamond Blended Glove with Polyurethane Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers – Box/ 12 Pairs
ANSI Cut 3 / A3: Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and general duty.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- DyneemaÂ®, Polyester & Spandex shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
With DyneemaÂ® Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to DyneemaÂ® Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value.
The G-TekÂ® brand is applied to seamless knit coated gloves used for various cut protection and general purpose applications for various industrial, construction, and MRO applications. As a comprehensive line of hand protection, G-TekÂ® encompasses several technology platforms to meet the various needs of the market. Each cut resistant glove is tested to both ANSI and EN standards, and test scores are readily available on each productâ€™s webpage.