FallTech 8247B3 6′ Ironman 12′ free fall Energy Absorbing Lanyard, with Steel Rebar Hook
Ironman® Dual-Class Energy Absorbing Lanyards are the essential solution to challenging worksite anchorage conditions. Each lanyard provides controlled deceleration to arrest average fall forces experienced in both overhead 6-foot free fall and foot-level 12-foot free fall conditions for users up to 310 lb.
Supported in two user-preferred platforms – elastic or fixed-length legs – available with snap and rebar hooks in steel and aluminum. Plus, select models feature integrated SRL and Rescue connection D-rings. Heavier users weighing between 310 and 425 pounds can utilize Ironman® lanyards in overhead 6-foot free fall conditions.
- Ironman® Dual-class lanyard solution for 12′ foot-level and 6′ overhead free fall applications for users weighing up to 310 lb
- Equally suitable for traditional 6′ overhead free fall applications for heavier users weighing up to 425 lb.
- Constructed with jacketed double-layer polyester webbing for added strength and abrasion resistance
- External energy absorber features ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection
- Includes alloy steel snap hook for harness attachment and rebar hook for anchorage connection
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013
D-ringsPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength