FallTech 72906TB5 6′ Arc Flash Mini Dual Leg Personal SRL with Aluminum Rebar Hooks, Includes Steel Dorsal Connecting Carabiner
- Kevlar® web lifeline protects against Arc Flash hazards
- Energy absorbers feature Nomex® ViewPack® covers with inspection windows and WrapPack label protection.
- Features internal locking pawls and external energy absorbers for even deceleration
- Nylon housings provide impact resistance in most worksite conditions
- Plated steel swivel-eyes help to prevent lifeline twisting and provide smooth operation
- Features aluminum alloy rebar hook anchorage connectors
- Rebar hooks feature transverse load rated gates
- Includes alloy steel dorsal connecting carabiner with twin-leg alignment clip
- May be anchored up to 5′ below the dorsal D-ring for user’s weighing up to 310 lb max.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014 and ASTM F887-13
WebbingKevlar®; 4,500 lb min.Energy AbsorberPolyester tear-awayAnchorage ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strengthDorsal ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
- Static Strength: 3,000 lb min.
- ANSI SRL Class: Class B
- Avg. Arrest Force: 900 lb
- Max. Arrest Force: 1,800 lb
- Max. Arrest Distance: 54″
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 310 lb max.
- ANSI Z359.14-2014
- OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66
- ASTM F887-13